Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Immune System Fail.

Sorry everyone, I've gone all systems down for the last two days. I'll be up and running tomorrow.

Let me say how overwhelmed and grateful I am for the amazing response we've gotten to this site. In only one week, we've have over 770 views, and have 23 followers (if you don't "follow" yet, please do!) You have shared your stories and insight- you have challenged some of my assertions, and made it clear that this is not just a "me" phenomenon. In fact, almost every single response I've gotten has made it clear that this is a "we" phenomenon.

This project has really taken off, thanks to you. Keep it coming.

In the meantime, let me share today's parenting fail.  This is what happens when you can't get off the couch to keep eyes on Sprout at-all-times.  Baby's first sleeve. We're very proud.

1 comment:

  1. Leadership failure. I see a page 11 entry coming...
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete