Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Milestones and Cookies

We're over 2,000 hits! Hooray and Huzzah! I appreciate all of the kind words and support, you all have been more helpful than you know. I am diligently collecting all of the daily routines, responses, and other lovely wonderful delicious bits of information and insight you have sent me to incorporate into the book.

Speaking of delicious...

The offer is still on the table. Whether via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Billboard, street sign, whatevah... if you promote this site to people who don't yet read it, and send me proof and your mailing address (mailing address is key here, people) I WILL SEND YOU HOME MADE COOKIES. Cookies, people! They're good, just ask the people that have already received and consumed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment